Who are our Clients?
We have a six main client groups.
- We have the first time commercial property investors who may have a portfolio of residential properties and wish to diversify into Commercial property. They understand that they need to diversify from residential property. They may have funds available or equity in their residential properties.
- For those nearing retirement or in retirement a purchase of commercial property in a aSelf Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) can be an excellent way of building your retirement funds faster and in a low risk and tax effective environment.
- We also have professional who understand the need and potential for greater yields but also the potential risk of longer vacancies if the wrong property is purchased. Many are time poor so we undertake the research, the due diligence and negotiation on their behalf.
- We also have Business Owners who are seeking new premises. They may be outgrowing their existing premises or are tired of paying rent. Many don’t have the time to search or don’t want other parties to know that they are searching. For some business owners, they are able to use their own self – managed superannuation fund to purchase their business premises and then pay their SMSF market rent to occupy the premises. This strategy can provide significant benefits and tax advantages to the business and the SMSF. Please refer to your accountant for further information as to which structure may be best for your situation.
- We also assist expats or overseas investors wishing to invest in Australia but seeking a better return than offered by residential property. We understand that the process of purchasing a property overseas can be daunting as we have first-hand experience of purchasing property overseas. Prices, laws and terminology vary between the States and Territories in Australia as well as in the country you are living in.We are happy to work across the difference time zones.
Finally, there are clients..
Using the services of a professional who for various reasons don’t wish their identity to be known and we retain that confidential whilst searching and negotiating on properties.
- Using the services of a professional buyer’s agent is critical to achieving a successful outcome. Remember the real estate agent is working for and has a fiduciary obligation to the seller so how can they provide unbiased advice to you – the purchaser. As your buyer’s agent, we are your eyes and ears here. We will search for the suitable commercial property and undertake all the legwork required to secure the right property.